WEBINAR: IP MANAGEMENT IN JOINT VENTURES BETWEEN MULTINATIONALS
May 13, 2021
LES South Africa Environment, Energy, Materials and Chemicals (CEEM) and High Technology Committees present:
IP Management in Joint Ventures between Multinationals
By Elmar Muller
Focus areas of presentation:
- How is IP managed going into a JV, during the life of a JV and after break-up?
- What are possible pitfalls?
- How is the IP managed in an advanced technology scenario where the technology changes during the duration of the JV?
- The importance of defining IP management at the inception of the JV.
- What happens to the IP developed in the JV after break-up?
Elmar Muller is employed as an Engineering Manager in Initiating Systems and the IP Custodian for DetNet.
DetNet is a leading developer of Electronic Initiating systems for commercial blasting and the products are in use across the globe in mining, construction and tunneling.