LES South Africa and LES International are planning a number of events and courses for 2021.
Click on LES 2021 Year Planner to view the proposed calendar.
LES SA Board meetings
The LES board meets regularly during the year to discuss members interest and plan events and training courses for members and the larger IP licensing community.
- 28 January 2021 (Completed)
- 18 March 2021 (Completed)
- 13 May 2021 (Completed)
- 22 July 2021
- 26 August 2021, LES SA Annual General Meeting
- 14 October 2021
- 25 November 2021
Short seminars or talks on topics of interest to the IP community are presented by subject matter experts to LES members and friends.
- 13 May 2021: IP Management in Joint Ventures between Multinationals (Completed)
- 22 July 2021: Leveraging Publicly Financed IP in the Life Sciences for Spin-Outs and Start-Ups
- 14 October 2021: Tentative theme – Copyright
- IP Valuation Course – postponed to 2021
- Financial Modelling on-line certification course
- LES 100 – Virtual Course – 22 April 2021 (Completed)
- LES IP Valuation Conference – 3 to 5 November 2021 (In person – COVID permitting) – Completion of Financial Modelling course a pre-requirement
- 18 March 2021: SAHPRA talk (Completed)
- 25 November 2021: YMC-hosted End Year Function