LES South Africa and LES International are planning a number of events and courses for 2020.
Click on https://licensing.co.za/calendar-2/les-sa-2020-year-planner-covid-19-update/ to view the proposed calendar.
LES SA Board meetings
The LES board meets regularly during the year to discuss members interest and plan events and training courses for members and the larger IP licensing community.
- 23 January 2020 (Completed)
- 5 March 2020 (Completed)
- 7 May 2020 (Completed)
- 25 June 2020 (Completed)
- 28 August 2020, LES SA Annual General Meeting and Panel discussion: 2040 Long Term Insight into the Future of IP/Licensing Practise (Completed)
- 17 September 2020 (Completed)
- 15 October 2020
- 26 November 2020
Short seminars or talks on topics of interest to the IP community are presented by subject matter experts to LES members and friends.
- 5 March 2020: Artificial Intelligence and Patents, Western Cape (Completed)
- 2 July 2020: VIRTUAL CONFERENCE: Medicinal Cannabis products, marketing, branding and other legal and regulatory matters (Completed)
- 1 October 2020 LES Board Meeting with afternoon talk on IP Strategy briefs for businesses and law firms
- LES 100 – Gauteng – One day Licensing Course – 12 March 2020 (Completed)
- LES 100 – Bloemfontein – University of Free State and CUT (Postponed due to COVID-19) to 2021
- LES 100 – Durban – One day Licensing Course – 6 May 2020 (Postponed due to COVID-19) to 2021
- IP Valuation Course – Somerset West – Western Cape – (Postponed due to COVID-19) to 2021 – now offering Financial Modelling on-line certification course
- LES 200 – Gauteng (Postponed due to COVID-19) to 2021
- Virtual World IP Day – April 28th, 2020 – Celebrated with LESI on Zoom (Completed)
- End year function, Western Cape, November 26th, 2020 – Program and venue to be confirmed
2020 YMC seminar – VIRTUAL, October 15th, Theme and program to follow